By PURPLELEC | 11 September 2023 | 0 Comments
What should you pay attention to when using a hard drive box?
A hard drive box can make an ordinary hard drive as portable as a mobile hard drive, and can also provide protection for the hard drive. However, when using a hard drive box, you should pay attention to some matters, including:
1. When using the hdd enclosure, pay attention to correct operation. Do not remove or insert the hard disk at will to avoid abnormal power outages and other situations. Avoid the hdd enclosure being impacted or dropped to avoid damage to the hard disk inside.
2. The hard drive box cannot be placed in an overheated or cold environment. Do not plug the mobile hard drive box into the computer for a long time.
3. To choose a suitable hard drive enclosure, make sure it is compatible with your own hard drive and has good quality and stability. When connecting and disconnecting the hard drive enclosure, make sure your computer or device is turned off.
4. Some desktop hard drive enclosures need to be plugged in for power supply, while laptop hard drive enclosures usually do not need to be connected to power supply. If the hard disk cannot be read during use, check whether the power supply of the hdd enclosure is connected.
5. Please choose a hard drive box that corresponds to the size of the hard drive. A 2.5-inch hard drive box cannot hold a 3.5-inch hard drive. Although a 3.5-inch hard drive box can hold a 2.5-inch hard drive, it cannot be fixed due to the inappropriate size, and the risk of vibration damage is greater.
6. Please purchase a regular brand of hard drive box product. Some inferior hard drive boxes may have weak power supply and poor heat dissipation effect, which can easily damage the hard drive. Such use is not recommended.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published.Required fields are marked. *