How to connect the camera to the video capture card
1. Install the USB 4-channel video capture card to the computer and ensure that the installation is normal and the driver is normal (after correct installation, you can see the installed device in the device manager of the computer);
2. Install the video client software corresponding to the video capture card (this is used to watch videos on the computer);
3. Run the video client software;
4. Connect the camera to the video input port on the video capture card with a video cable;
5. Power on the camera;
6. View images from the video client software.