First of all, any mobile phone with any interface (lightning interface, type-c interface, micro USB interface) can be converted into an HDMI interface. There are such conversion cables available online now, with prices ranging from more than 100 to more than 300.
In addition, you also need an HDMI USB video capture card. Be sure to choose a capture card that can adapt to the resolution. Because the resolution of the mobile phone is not adjustable, you must choose a capture card that can automatically recognize the resolution of the mobile phone. Next, let’s talk about how to connect the mobile phone, USB video capture card, and computer.
1. First of all, the capture card must be connected to the USB interface of the computer. The mobile phone interface screen adapter is connected to the USB capture card and the mobile phone interface. There is also a USB power supply interface on the screen adapter, which can be directly plugged into the computer USB.
2. After connecting in this way, check the computer device manager ----- there are three more USB devices in the sound and video game controller, which means the USB video capture card is recognized.
3. Open the video capture software, and a connection status screen will appear on the screen. After a few minutes, the screen will appear on your phone.
4. Open the OBS software, add scene----add video capture device. Select the capture card in Video Capture Device - Device.
5. Click OBS Settings - Streaming, and set the push address and push code of the live broadcast platform. Write in the box below.
6. After filling in the information, click "Start Streaming", and then the live broadcast platform will have a screen. You can send the live broadcast 2-digit code or room number to your friends. The method for using other live streaming platforms is the same.