1. The hub is in poor contact with the computer. If the hub is in poor contact, the digital devices connected to the hub will not be recognized and used. We can check whether the interface of the hub and the interface connected to the computer are plugged in properly, and wipe the interface with a tool. Copper sheet.
2. If the newly purchased USB hub cannot be used, there may be a problem with the quality of the hub. It is recommended that consumers try it when purchasing. Some unscrupulous merchants on the market sell 1.0 interfaces.
3. When all four interfaces are used at the same time, if one of them cannot be used, for example, the mobile hard disk cannot be used, unplug the other three first to see if the mobile hard disk can be used. If it does not work, try another interface, and it still cannot be used. It means that this hub cannot carry a mobile hard disk. Check whether the hub has an external power supply. If it cannot be used even when connected to an external power supply, it means that the quality of the hub's chip is not that good.
4. Compatibility issues will also cause the hub to be unusable, so the suggestion is to buy a good brand usb hub.
5. The hub is good. It can be used when connected to a digital device, but it cannot be used when connected to larger devices such as mobile hard drives and some smart phones. The output voltage of the USB interface of the computer is 5V, so use a large digital device. device, use it alone.