After the mobile hard disk box is inserted into the computer, if it encounters no response or display, you should find out the cause of the fault and carry out symptomatic repairs. Generally, you can follow the following steps for troubleshooting and maintenance:
1. First check whether the connecting cable is good. You can try another cable.
2. If it still doesn't work after changing the cable, check whether the hard disk interface is loose or not plugged in securely, and just plug it in again (be careful not to plug or pull it in while connected to the computer).
3. If there is still a problem after re-plugging and re-plugging, you can remove it to see if the hard disk interface is defective. This problem can be solved by using the "golden finger" method with an eraser.
4. If there is still a problem, check whether it is due to insufficient power supply. 3.5-inch hard disk enclosures generally have external power supplies. If the power supply is not connected, it may not be usable due to insufficient power supply.
5. If the power supply is not the cause, check whether it is a driver problem. You can try connecting to another computer. If it is a driver problem, re-download and install the driver.
6. If it is not a driver problem, you should consider whether the hard disk box is faulty or the hard disk is damaged. This problem cannot be solved by yourself, and you need to contact the manufacturer or maintenance personnel for repair.