By PURPLELEC | 24 January 2024 | 0 Comments
How to solve the problem when the Elgato capture card displays a green screen?
The green screen solution is as follows:
1. Replace the tail wire (braid wire) and determine whether the tail wire has good contact.
2. Unplug the elgato capture card and erase the "golden finger" with an eraser.
3. Insert the capture card into another PCI-E slot.
4. If conditions permit, you can try changing the capture card.
5. Remove the independent graphics card and use the integrated graphics card to temporarily work and test. If it is normal, it means that the graphics card is bad; if there is no change, it is a problem with the capture card.
6. Graphics card driver reinstallation and capture card driver reinstallation test
Video capture card installation method What capture card solutions can be implemented with USB3.0 capture chip?
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published.Required fields are marked. *